How to choose floorball goalie jersey and pants
Follow these steps to choose correct sizes:
Check the picture below and measure the body in the next positions:
- height - How tall are you? This number is important to find the right size of the jerseys and other clothes intended for the upper body part (vests, ...).
- chest/bust circumference - Measure at the fullest part of the chest, take the measurment of the size for the jerseys and other clothes intended for the upper body part (vests, ...).
- waist circumference - Measure around the natural waistline. Take a measurement of this size for the pants and other clothes intended for the lower body part (compress shorts, ...).
- seat circumference - Measure at the fullest part of the seat. Take a measurement of this size for the pants and other clothes intended for the lower body part (compress shorts, ...).
- length of the hand (value A) - Take a measurement of this size for the gloves.
- width of the hand (value B) - Take a measurement of this size for the gloves.
Please remember or write down measured data so you can move to the step 2)
Compare measured data with the chart below. If you cannot find that measured value in the chart, find the nearest size.
Example: The chest/bust circumference is 94cm, the chart says the nearest value is 92cm, which fits for the size M. If your body ratio is between any two sizes, choosing smaller size will make your clothes close-fitting, on the other hand choosing bigger size will provide baggy clothes.
|Extra height||S+ 176 cm||M+ 182 cm||L+ 188 cm||XL+ 194 cm||XXL+ 200 cm||XXXL+ 206 cm|
How to choose floorball goalie gloves
At the size B take a measurement of the circumference.
How to choose floorball helmet
|Age||4-6 years||7-12 years||13+ years|
Helmet size mainly depends on the size of the head, in the table above you can see the average age.
How to choose floorball goalie pads
The size of the floorball protectors mainly depends on the size of the individual protected body parts (knee, elbow, suspender, ...) and is determined by mainly by the height of the figure.
- These charts are just approximate. The sizes of individual producers may be different.
- The values are mentioned in centimetres (cm)