Life Extension Magnesium (Citrate)
Magnesium support for normal bone-, cardiovascular-, and nerve function
- Promotes heart health and your cardiovascular system
- Contributing to maintaining normal nerve- and muscle function
- Can help keeping your bones strong, flexible and healthy
- Use Magnesium Citrate to promote your heart and cardiovascular system, contribute to strengthening your bones, and to help maintain normal muscle- and nerve function.
Health benefits at a glance
- If you are looking for a supplement that covers and supports a wide range of organs vulnerable to the aging process look no further.
- Magnesium in MAGNESIUM (CITRATE) promotes heart- and vascular health contributes strengthens your bones, and helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function and much more. So let magnesium help you take charge of the aging process!
Dosage and use
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule one to three times, with or without food, or as directed by a medical practitioner. It can be taken all at once or in divided doses.
100 pcs, capsule
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 100
Amount per serving||
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||
Magnesium citrate • capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) • bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose/cellulose gel.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA