Swanson Albion Chelated Zinc Glycinate
Supports your immune system and prostate health, and is essential for healthy vision.
- High bioavailability zinc amino acid chelate
- Patented mineral glycinate chelated form for optimum absorption
- Zinc is the second most abundant mineral in the human body
- Zinc is an important trace element needed for the health of the immune system, metabolism, digestion, nervous function and many other processes
- Zinc deficiency can significantly enhance the risk of bacterial and viral infections
- Zinc is considered to be an essential nutrient, so it is advisable to take Zinc as a dietary supplement on a daily basis
- This product´s intake leads to the following benefits:
- Consolidates the immune system
- Protects the health of the eyes
- Supports the health of the heart
- Stimulates the memory and concentration
- Decreases the risk of viral infections
- Decreases the risk of macular degeneration
- Stimulates the body´s natural defenses
- Decreases the risk of inflammatory diseases
- Shortens cold duration
- Helps skin healing
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water. Taking zinc on an empty stomach may cause stomach upset in some people.
90 pcs, capsule, 30 mg
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Net weight of contents: 35 g
Amount per serving||
Zinc (from TRAACS® zinc glycinate chelate)||
Rice Flour • Gelatin • Glycine • Citric Acid • Silica • Magnesium Stearate.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA