Swanson TMG (Trimethylglycine)
Support for healthy liver function.
- Protects liver cells from toxins and helps process fats
- Derived from natural betaine sources
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports detoxification
- Supports normal homocysteine levels
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) - is an amino acid that protects the cardiovascular system by supporting healthy levels of the amino acid metabolite homocysteine and delivering valuable nutritional support for healthy liver function.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with water. Take with first meal of the day, preferably breakfast.
90 pcs, capsule, 1 g
Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 45
Net weight of contents: 77 g
Amount per serving||
TMG (Trimethylglycine) (from natural betaine)||
Gelatin • May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA