Quicksilver Scientific VITAMIN C
For immune health support and tissue repair.
- Offers a strong antioxidant protection
- Enables high-level dosing without intravenous application
- Promotes collagen formation and tissue repair
- Supports the immune system
- Absorption of Liposomal Vitamin C starts already in the mouth thanks to the proprietary liposomal delivery system, that allows absorption directly in the cells where it's needed
- A quintessential vitamin for immune and detox support
- As an antioxidant, vitamin C neutralizes free radicals in the body and protects tissues from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C also promotes the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth
- Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps regenerate other antioxidants, including vitamin E
Dosage and use
Take one teaspoon per day. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds or more before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Refrigerate upon opening.
120 ml, liquid
Serving size: 5 ml (1 teaspoon)
Servings per container: 24
Net weight of contents: 196 g
Amount per serving||
Quali®-C Vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate)||
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||
Sodium (from Sodium Ascorbate)||
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Natural Citrus Oils.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/