Quicksilver Scientific Milk Thistle
Keeps your liver and gut healthy and offers antioxidant protection.
- Supports liver and gut health
- Supports and protect the liver and provides support for glutathione, a potent antioxidant in the body
- Help maintain healthy digestion and gut health
- Support healthy bile flow
- Helps keep your liver healthy
- It also supports healthy antioxidant levels which fights free radicals
- Supports detox, gastrointestinality, immunity, inflammatory response
- Silymarin from milk thistle - may help remove toxic metabolites from the liver. It can also support healthy digestion, bile flow, and help protect the body’s glutathione stores.
- Milk thistle - helps prevent the absorption of harmful compounds into the liver’s cells. This product is useful to take before and after social evenings to help you have a chance at a better morning.
Dosage and Use
Take 1-4 pumps as needed. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into water. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by healthcare professional. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature. Use within 60 days of opening.
50 ml, liquid
Serving size: 2 ml (4 Pumps)
Servings per container: 25
Amount per serving||
Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80% Silymarin)||
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||
Glycerin • Water • Ethanol • Medium-chain Triglycerides • Tocofersolan • Natural Citrus Oils • Natural Mixed Tocopherols
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/