Swanson Vitamin A & D
Vitamin supplement for good vision, healthy skin and a strong immune system.
- Derived from cod liver oil
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
- Vitamin D - is vital to healthy bones, strong immune system functions and mental/emotional wellness. Sunlight helps our bodies produce vitamin D.
- Vitamin A - the animal forms of vitamin A (retinoids) are found in foods such as eggs, liver, cheese and whole milk and they are different from the plant form (beta carotene) that is mostly present in carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squash, spinach and kale, and fruits like cantaloupe and apricots. Having optimal blood vitamin A levels is key for good vision and eye health, immune system strength and maintenance, growth and development (especially for young children), skin health, lower levels of skin aging and decreased risk of night blindness and eye dryness.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with water.
250 pcs, softgels
Serving size: 1 softgel
Servings per container: 250
Amount per serving||
Vitamin A (from cod liver oil and vitamin A palmitate)||
Vitamin D (from cod liver oil and cholecalciferol)||
May Contain Vegetable Oil (Corn Or Soybean Oil); Contains Gelatin • Glycerin • Purified Water.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA