Swanson Vitamin A & D
Vitamin supplement for good vision, healthy skin and a strong immune system.
- Derived from cod liver oil
- Supports eye health
- Helps maintain healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair
- Vitamin D - is vital to healthy bones, strong immune system functions and mental/emotional wellness. Sunlight helps our bodies produce vitamin D.
- Vitamin A - the animal forms of vitamin A (retinoids) are found in foods such as eggs, liver, cheese and whole milk and they are different from the plant form (beta carotene) that is mostly present in carrots, sweet potatoes, winter squash, spinach and kale, and fruits like cantaloupe and apricots. Having optimal blood vitamin A levels is key for good vision and eye health, immune system strength and maintenance, growth and development (especially for young children), skin health, lower levels of skin aging and decreased risk of night blindness and eye dryness.
Servings per container 250 - Amount per serving (1 softgel):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: || % daily value |
|Vitamin A (from cod liver oil and vitamin A palmitate) ||5,000 IU ||100 % |
|Vitamin D (from cod liver oil and cholecalciferol) ||400 IU ||100 % |
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with water.
Women who are pregnant or likely to become pregnant should not exceed recommended dosage.
May Contain Vegetable Oil (Corn Or Soybean Oil); Contains Gelatin • Glycerin • Purified Water.