Swanson Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids - Featuring PureWay-C
Swanson PureWay-C 1,000 mg with Bioflavonoids helps support the nervous system, skin and immune system health
- Scientifically proven free-radical-fighting power (it's scientifically proven to scavenge up to 93% of free radicals)
- Superior form benefits nervous system, skin and immune health
- Potent immune health support and free-radical scavenger
- A unique form of vitamin C containing naturally occurring lipid metabolites
- Features a citrus bioflavonoid complex for increased antioxidant potential
- PureWay-C®—a unique form of vitamin C that employs lipid metabolites from vegetable waxes to enhance the uptake, bioavailability and cellular retention of this essential immune health supporter.
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet per day with food and water.
90 pcs, tablets, 1000 mg
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving||
Vitamin C USP (from PureWay-C® ascorbic acid)||
PureWay-C® [proprietary formulation of ascorbic acid USP combined with lipid metabolites (fatty acids) from vegetable waxes]||
Bioflavonoids (from citrus bioflavonoid complex)||
Stearic Acid • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Magnesium Stearate • Croscarmellose Sodium • Pharmaceutical Glaze.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA