Swanson Curcumin Complex
A highly bioavailable antioxidant defender.
- Supports joint health, movement and physical function
- Offers antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals
- Combines standardized curcumin and black pepper for increased absorption
- Curcumin benefits your joints and brain health, boosts antioxidant reserves and more
- Emerging research also suggests neuroprotective properties, support for a healthy digestive tract and greater protection against oxidative stress
- Combines high concentrations of the herb's active ingredients (curcuminoids) with "Nature's Thermonutrient," Bioperine, to guarantee optimum absorption
Servings per container 60 - Amount per serving (2 Capsules):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Curcumin Complex (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) (standardized to minimum 95% curcuminoids) ||700 mg |
|BioPerine® Nature’s Thermonutrient® (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (standardized to minimum 95% piperine) ||5 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take two veggie capsules one to two times per day with food and water.
For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or have or have had gallbladder problems. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal discomfort. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber) • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.