|Color||Blade hooking||Stick length||Availability||Price|
|white / purple||Right (right hand down) Right hand below||87cm (=97cm)||
In stock (1 pcs)
88.77 € Recommended retail price: 118.37 €
|white / purple||Left (left hand down) Left hand below||87cm (=97cm)||Sold out|
|white / purple||Left (left hand down) Left hand below||92cm (=102cm)||Sold out|
|white / purple||Right (right hand down) Right hand below||92cm (=102cm)||Sold out|
|Show sold out variants|
Junior Salming Floorball stick with the parameters of senior hockey.
Salming Quest 5 is a new blade for the season 2016/2017. The best characteristics of the previous blades of series Quest merged and formed blade Quest 5. Blade has a concavity for its entire length (most accentuated at model Quest 2), in the middle of blade there is the Sweet Spot (also at the blade Quest 3) and last but not least the blade has a thicker frame (such as blade Quest 1).
The weight of the blade is 75 g, it is lighter than the models Quest 2 and Quest 3.
The blade is great for slap shots, we recommend it more likely for technical attackers.
The blade includes the following technological elements:
Endurance™ Exceptional durability, low friction and fantastic playing characteristics. This is the standard material used on most Salming sticks.
Please Note! Heat blade prior to assembly and hooking - use warm water or heating gun.
XShaft™ - The X-shaft design is slimmer than the regular curved shafts and it has a refined slimmer KickZone area. The X-shaft KickZone has an extreme whip effect with an amazing shooting accuracy. The X-shaft is named by X which is located on the shaft under a grip.
TourLite™ - we use only the very best lightweight carbon fiber material with a unique layup construction to create our durable TourLiteTM shaft. A reliable favorite shaft used among many of our Pro players around the world.
TipCurve™ - is exactly what the name says - a curve at the tip end of the shaft creating an optimized angle towards the floor surface and the ball - resulting in harder shots without having to bend the blades heel part. TipCurve is available in 2°, 3° and 5°.
60% Carbon a 40% Glassfibre The content of carbon is 60% and the remaining 40% consists of glass fibers. Due to the presence of glass fibers a shaft is slightly heavier than shafts containing only carbon fibers.
Salming Ultimate grip is perforated (with its perforations it absorbs a sweat). It doesn't slip, fits in hands superbly and absorbs a sweat well.
|Sticks material:||Carbon fiber-reinforced composites|
|Carbon content:||60 % carbon / 40 % glass fiber|