Quicksilver Scientific Nanoemulsified D3K2
Super absorbable advanced vitamin D & K for healthy bones.
- Contains two super absorbable forms of vitamin D and vitamin K which can work together to maintain healthy arteries and support healthy bones by helping to maintain normal density of the bone matrix
- Helps maintain healthy arteries
- Supports bone and joint, immunity, inflammatory response, vitamins and minerals
- Offers 2500 IU of D3 alongside bioactive K2 to help support strong bones, immunity, mood, and arterial health
- Vitamin K helps guide vitamin D into the bones where it is needed most
- Vitamin D and vitamin K are both essential vitamins to the body
- Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and vitamin K plays a role in depositing calcium in the bones
Dosage and use
Take 1 pump by mouth 1-2 times daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature. Use within 6 months of opening.
50 ml, liquid
Serving size: 0,5 mL (1 Pump)
Servings per container: 100
Net weight of contents: 103 g
Amount per serving||
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol [D3])||
Vitamin K (as Menaquinone-7 [K2])||
Water • glycerin • ethanol • vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) • highly purified phospholipids • natural citrus oils • natural mixed tocopherols
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/