Quicksilver Scientific Nanoemulsified D3K2
Super absorbable advanced vitamin D & K for healthy bones.
- Contains two super absorbable forms of vitamin D and vitamin K which can work together to maintain healthy arteries and support healthy bones by helping to maintain normal density of the bone matrix
- Helps maintain healthy arteries
- Supports bone and joint, immunity, inflammatory response, vitamins and minerals
- Offers 2500 IU of D3 alongside bioactive K2 to help support strong bones, immunity, mood, and arterial health
- Vitamin K helps guide vitamin D into the bones where it is needed most
- Vitamin D and vitamin K are both essential vitamins to the body
- Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and vitamin K plays a role in depositing calcium in the bones
Servings per container 100 - Amount per serving 0,5 mL (1 Pump):
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol [D3]) ||62,5 mcg (2.500 IU) |
|Vitamin K (Menaquinone-7 [K2]) ||90 mcg |
|Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) ||27 mg |
Dosage and use
Take 1 pump by mouth 1-2 times daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature. Use within 6 months of opening.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As D-alpha Tocopherol Polyethylene Glycol 1000 Succinate And As Natural Mixed Tocopherols) • Natural Citrus Oils.