Quicksilver Scientific Melatonin
Liposomal Melatonin formula for sleep and cellular health.
- Minimizes morning drowsiness
- Promotes high-quality sleep and balance your “body clock”
- Offers antioxidant protection and support the immune system
- Supports cognitive health in advanced age
- Supports brain, immunity, jet lag, sleep
- Support sleep through the night
- The liquid form allows for self-tailored dosing to meet your needs
- Offers a range of other health benefits - antioxidant support, DNA protection, immune system support, and support for cognitive health
- Melatonin - is a hormone naturally produced in the human body that promotes high-quality sleep, fights free radicals, promotes cognitive health, and more.
Dosage and use
Take 1 pump by mouth, hold for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Once opened, use within 180 days.
30 ml, liquid
Serving size: 0,2 ml (1 Pump)
Servings per container: 150
Amount per serving||
Essential Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As Tocofersolan And Natural Mixed Tocopherols) • Medium-chain Triglycerides
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/