Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Melatonin
Liposomal Melatonin formula for sleep and cellular health.
- Minimizes morning drowsiness
- Promotes high-quality sleep and balance your “body clock”
- Offers antioxidant protection and support the immune system
- Supports cognitive health in advanced age
- Supports brain, immunity, jet lag, sleep
- Support sleep through the night
- The liquid form allows for self-tailored dosing to meet your needs
- Offers a range of other health benefits - antioxidant support, DNA protection, immune system support, and support for cognitive health
- Melatonin - is a hormone naturally produced in the human body that promotes high-quality sleep, fights free radicals, promotes cognitive health, and more.
Servings per container 150 - Amount per serving 0.2 mL (1 Pumps):
|Name of the active substance ||Amount per serving: |
|Melatonin ||1 mg |
|Essential Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) ||10 mg |
Dosage and use
Take 1 pump by mouth, hold for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Store at room temperature away from light. Do not refrigerate. Once opened, use within 180 days.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first. A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Water • Glycerin • Ethanol • Vitamin E (As D-alpha-tocopherol Polyethylene Glycol 1000 Succinate And Natural Mixed Tocopherols) • Medium-chain Triglycerides.