Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Methyl B-Complex
Broad B-vitamin support for energy, detoxification, cognitive health, gut and more.
- Helps energize you through occasional mental and physical slumps
- Provides 8 quality B vitamins for a fast-acting B vitamin boost
- Supports the energy level, cognitive function, and mood
- Contains folinic acid which can be utilized even by those who are not able to properly metabolize regular folate along with activated forms of B2, B6, and B12
- Fast acting
- Quality Nutrient Forms – This formula’s eight B vitamins, which includes active B2, folate, and B12 as methylcobalamin. These forms are easily recognized by the body, which may better support energy, cognitive function, methylation, and mood.
- TMG + Milk Thistle – TMG plays a vital role in methylation, while milk thistle supports the liver’s detoxification pathways.
Dosage and use
Take 2 pumps by mouth daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 min before meals.
50 ml, liquid
Serving size: 1 ml (2 Pumps)
Servings per container: 50
Amount per serving||
Thiamin (vitamin B1) (Thiamine HCl)||
Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)||
Niacin (as Niacin, Niacinamide)||
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||
Folate (as Calcium Folinate)||
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||
>Pantothenic acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate)||
Proprietary Blend: Phosphatidylcholine (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Trimethylglycine (from betaine)||
Water • glycerin • ethanol • d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate • EDTA (as preservative) • natural citrus oils • natural mixed tocopherols • natural flavoring.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/