Swanson Vitamin C Complex with Bioflavonoids
The ultimate vitamin C formula for maximum absorption and utilization.
- Features alkalizing minerals to boost absorption and bioavailability
- Is guaranteed to deliver reliable vitamin C nourishment
- With 500 mg of ascorbic acid per capsule from a proprietary buffered complex that includes zinc ascorbate and chromium ascorbate
- Makes it easy to take high doses without stomach upset
- Vitamin C exists in nature along with bioflavonoids, which helps support digestion and absorption of the vitamin
- Provides 100 mg of bioflavonoids derived from oranges plus is adds an extra does of quercetin, one of the foremost bioflavonoids known to work synergistically with ascorbic acid
- Because vitamin C is highly acidic, alkaline minerals are helpful in maintaining pH balance to further facilitate optimum absorption and bioavailability
As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with food and water.
60 pcs, veggie capsule
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Net weight of contents: 74 g
Amount per serving||
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, zinc ascorbate, chromium ascorbate)||
Magnesium (from magnesium bisglycinate)||
Zinc (from zinc ascorbate)||
Manganese (from manganese carbonate)||
Chromium (from chromium ascorbate)||
Molybdenum (from sodium molybdate)||
Potassium (from potassium bicarbonate)||
< 1 %|
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (from orange peel and fruit)||
Quercetin (Sophora japonica) (flower buds)||
Hypromellose (Vegetarian Capsule) • Brown Rice Flour • Calcium Carbonate • Calcium Palmitate • Maltodextrin • Acacia.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Swanson Health Products, 4075 40TH Ave S Fargo, ND, 58104-3912, USA