Swanson Psyllium Husk Powder
A potent natural source of dietary fiber.
- Traditionally used as a medicament for cleansing the colon and for regulating bowel function
- Available as a finely milled powder
- Ensures the health of your intestinal tract
- One of the best natural sources of dissolvable fiber
- Natural product for bowel cleansing and for assisting their regular function
- It is also a valuable nutritional resource for sustaining the health of the cardiovascular system
Servings per container 68 - Amount per serving 2 Level Scoops (5 g):
|Name of the active substance ||Quantity per serving: ||% Daily Value |
|Calories ||15 || |
|Total Carbohydrate ||4 g ||1 % |
|Dietary Fiber ||4 g ||14 % |
|Soluble Fiber ||4 g ||* |
|Psyllium Seed Husk ||5 g ||* |
*Daily Value not established.
As a dietary supplement, mix two level scoops (5 grams) with juice, water or milk one to three times per day. Begin with one serving per day, gradually increasing to three servings. This product should be taken with at least 250 ml of liquid.