Herbal supplement with Konjac root.
- Supports bowel regularity
- Assists with occasional constipation
- Supports healthy blood sugar balance
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Konjac root - is the source of one of nature's most beneficial soluble fibers—glucomannan. It can actually absorb and hold water up to 100 times its own weight. Konjac makes an excellent bulk-forming agent and may have a positive influence on blood sugar levels by delaying stomach emptying.
Servings per container 90 - Amount per serving (1 Capsule):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|Glucomannan (from Amorphophallus konjac) (tubers) ||665 mg |
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule with a full glass of water before each meal. For maximum benefit, take up to two capsules before each meal.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Gelatin • Rice Flour • Magnesium Stearate.