A great source of the amino acid proline, essential for your tissues.
- Supports connective tissues
- Maintains muscle and connective tissue health
- Essential component of collagen
- High-quality amino acid supplement
- An amino acid manufactured in the liver serves as a precursor to hydroxyproline, which is an essential component of collagen tissues that helps maintain their structural characteristics
- L-Proline is involved in many processes that produce and maintain connective tissues
Servings per container 100 - Amount per serving (1 Capsule):
| Name of the active substance || Quantity per serving: |
|L-Proline ||500 mg |
As a dietary supplement take one capsule per day with water.
For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Gelatin • Stearic Acid • Magnesium Stearate • Silica.