Life Extension Wellness Code® Muscle Strength & Restore Formula
Sustains muscle health and growth.
For you, who are looking for a formula that can help build strength and muscle mass.
- Promotes healthy muscle function at any age
- Promotes muscle growth when combined with resistance training
- Includes 1000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving for additional muscle support
- Formulated as an unflavoured powder which mixes into water or shakes
- Provides support for your muscles and helps prevent muscle loss as well as maintain and grow muscle mass and strength, which may otherwise decline as a consequence of natural aging
- HMB - is a bioactive metabolite of the amino acid leucine. HMB has been shown to help maintain muscle function and support muscle growth — especially for those over age 65. HMB has beneficial effects on muscle mass by helping to preserve the structural integrity of your muscles and supporting muscle growth. Furthermore, it also supports performance for both resistance and endurance training.
- Vitamin D3 - has benefits for muscle health and healthy bone density. Moreover, Vitamin D3 promotes both the metabolism and a healthy muscle function. Vitamin D also supports healthy mitochondrial function and energy consumption, which can also contribute to promoting muscle strength. Furthermore, Vitamin D helps inhibit inflammatory factors that affect muscle health as well.
Dosage and Use
Mix one scoop with approximately 250 ml cold water or beverage of choice in a shaker cup or blender (preferably with your protein shake). Drink one shake daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
94,2 g, powder
Serving size: 3.14 g
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving||
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||
Calcium (from MyHMB® Calcium ß-Hydroxy-ß-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate)||
HMB (MyHMB® Calcium ß-Hydroxy-ß-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate)||
Sodium Citrate • Flavor • Stevia Extract • Maltodextrin • Starch.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA