Life Extension Chewwies Multivitamins
Essential vitamins for you and your child's nutritional needs
For you, if you want to cover your daily vitamin need with scrumptious and chewable gummies.
- Delivers essential vitamins for healthy growth and development
- Provides a chewable gummy that is “easy and fun” to take regularly
- Offers a product free from gelatine, sugar, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, lactose, gluten, soy and non-GMO
- Chewwies Multivitamins supplement can make it easier for you and your child to stay healthy, providing a specially chosen selection of important vitamins delivered in soft and chewy sugar-free, vegan, and raspberry-flavored gummies
- Suitable for all, from 3 years and above
- Vitamin A - can support vision, healthy cell division, and healthy immune response.
- Vitamin B6, or pyridoxine - is a component of the vitamin B complex and necessary for optimal health.
- Vitamin B12 - is important for healthy energy levels and cognition and brain health.
- Vitamin C - is considered a free radical scavenger and can help protect against oxidative stress; it also supports immune health in different ways.
- Vitamin D3 - is crucial for supporting calcium absorption into the bone matrix, promoting strong, healthy bones and teeth. It also supports immune function and healthy growth and development.
- Vitamin E - is famous for offering antioxidant protection throughout the body and thereby supporting the health of our cell membranes.
- Biotin, also referred to as vitamin B7 - is used as a cofactor in the body, supporting the activities of enzymes involved in the fatty acid synthesis, gluconeogenesis, and amino acid breakdown.
- Calcium - is the most abundant mineral in the body and is primarily found in the bones and teeth. In bone formation, calcium forms crystals that provide strength to maturing bone.
- Folic acid - plays an important role in DNA function. It also supports the production of red blood cells, and healthy homocysteine and energy levels.
For children 3 years of age or older, take one (1) gummy daily. May be taken with or without food. Chew each gummy thoroughly.
Raspberry, 30 pcs, gummies
Serving size: 1 Gummy
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving||
17 kJ/4 kcal||
of which Saturates||
of which Sugars||
Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) (1333 IU†)||
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (200 IU†)||
Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||
Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid)||
Sweeteners (Maltitol Syrup, Isomalt) • Gelling agent (Pectin) • Acidity regulator (Citric Acid) • Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) • Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) • Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) • Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl acetate) • Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) • Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) • Tricalcium Phosphate • Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid) • D-Biotin • Black Carrot Juice • Natural Rasperry Falvouring • Sunflower Oil • Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. This product should be taken under adult super vision.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
Quality Supplements and Vitamins, 3600 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33309-3338 USA