Quicksilver Scientific Performance Cardio+
Whole-body circulation formula for performance, energy & longevity.
For you, if you want to support healthy blood flow and oxygenation for optimized health .
Health benefits at a glance
Healthy circulation is key to vitality! Your heart has an important job in keeping your body running; it pumps blood through your circulatory system to nourish organs and tissues in the body.
Performance Cardio+ is an advanced whole-body circulation formula designed to promote healthy blood flow and optimize your overall health using Quicksilvers-delivery system technology for optimal absorption.
- Promotes healthy whole-body blood circulation
- Encourage athletic performance & energy
- Promotes healthy cognition
- Aids nitric oxide production
- Supports normal coagulation of blood
- Helps inhibit blood stagnation
- Supports longevity & healthy aging
- Helps maintain healthy sexual function
- Dan Sheen root extract (Salvia miltiorrhiza) - Salvia is the most frequently and widely used blood vitalizing herb in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). It’s known to increase capillary vascular net, inhibit coagulation of blood and activate fibrinolysis, lower blood pressure, and cholesterol, and support blood flow and microcirculation (capillary).
- Ginseng Plus Panax Notoginseng root extract - this botanical (TCM) is shown to support microcirculation to remove stagnant blood and improve circulation (including cerebral circulation) and inhibit chronic cellular senescence. It’s also a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Hawthorn berry extract (Crataegus monogyna/Fructus Crataegi) - In Western herbalism, Hawthorn is considered the “king” of heart herbs. It may improve micronutrition to the heart and surrounding capillaries via microcirculation, support the dilation of arteries, improve blood flow to the heart, and lower blood pressure and serum cholesterol.
- Ginkgo leaf extract (Ginkgo biloba) - this herb contains an array of phytochemicals (including bilobalide, ginkgolide A, ginkgolide B, and ginkgolide C) indicated to exert beneficial effects on the circulatory system. Studies show that this extract can support memory and cognition, cardiovascular system, healthy blood, venous integrity, healthy tissue fluid levels, and promote antioxidant activity for nerves and tissue.
- He Shou Wu root extract (Fo-ti) - this is considered a great longevity herb in TCM and contains a powerful phytochemical called Tetrahydroxystilbene 2-O-β-D-glucoside (TSG) with cardioprotective effects. It’s known as a diuretic and has been shown to lower blood cholesterol.
- Boswellia resin extract/Boswellia Serrata root extract (Frankincense, Mastic, Olibanum) - this herbal extract is used in Indian Ayurvedic medicine to treat chronic inflammatory illnesses. Often combined with Myrrh to improve blood circulation. It’s known to be analgesic, emmenagogue, and antiseptic.
- Myrrh resin extract (Commiphora myrrh gum/resin) - research indicates that myrrh protects the cardiovascular system from damage during inflammatory events by activating anti-inflammatory and antioxidant signaling pathways. It’s shown to lower blood cholesterol and prevent plaque deposition. Moreover, myrrh is known to be analgesic and emmenagogue, and to increase peristalsis.
- Cinnamon bark oil - studies show that cinnamon supports cardiovascular health by lowering blood lipids, suppressing vascular smooth muscle growth, and platelet aggregation. It’s also known to be antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal and to improve digestive function.
- L-Citrulline - the organic compound citrulline is α-amino acid. Its name is derived from Citrullus, the Latin word for watermelon. L-Citrulline is known to increase levels of nitric oxide, protect against the progression of atherosclerosis and against endothelial senescence, and restore telomerase activity under normal glucose conditions.
Take 1 teaspoon by mouth. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
100 ml, liquid
Serving size: 5 ml (1 tsp.)
Servings per container: 20
Amount per serving||
Proprietary Blend: Dan Shen root extract (Salvia miltiorrhiza), Hawthorn berry extract (Crataegus monogyna), He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) root extract (Polygonum multiflorum), Ginkgo leaf extract (Ginkgo biloba), Myrrh resin extract (Commiphora myrrha), Ginseng Plus® Panax Notoginseng root extract, Boswellia resin extract (Boswellia Serrata), Cinnamon bark oil||
Sweetener (allulose) • purified water • ethanol • antioxidant (d-alpha tocopherol polyethylene glycol 1000 succinate) • Dan Shen root extract (Salvia miltiorrhiza) • Hawthorn berry extract (Crataegus monogyna) • phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin) • L-citrulline • He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) root extract (Polygonum multiflorum) • Ginkgo leaf extract (Ginkgo biloba) • myrrh resin extract (Commiphora myrrha) • Panax Notoginseng root extract • antioxidant (tocopherols) • Boswellia resin extract (Boswellia serrata) • natural flavoring Contains sweetener.
Store in dry place at room temperature. Do not store in direct sunlight or in the freeze.
Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Dietary supplement. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning a surgical procedure, or have any medical conditions, consult your doctor before use. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Country of origin
QuicksilverScientific, 1960 Cherry St., Louisville, CO 80027, USA, https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/