The webshop is designed to be as much intuitive as possible. So the customer does not have to think about order steps for a long time. All necessary information can be seen in time, we focus on transparency - the application must be as transparent as it could be.
General steps for creating your order
- At first please set up your localization settings (in the right up corner). Choose the language for communication and displaying the website. Choose the country where you want to deliver the parcel a the currency for making your purchase.
- Browse the catalogue and click on the product you want to buy.
- At the product page choose the version (variant) of the product and click on “Add to cart” button. If the button is not displayed, then the version is not available at the moment.
- In the right upper corner of the web you can see the number of the products which have been inserted to the cart and the total sum.
- You can choose other products in the same way.
- If you want to make the order, click on the shopping cart icon in the right upper corner.
- Check the country and currency in the shopping cart page. Selected country and currency determinate available shipping and payment methods.
- Next you can choose the payment method, which is dependent on the shipping method in the shopping cart page.
- Check the total value of the order, which is displayed next to “Next step” button.
- Click on the “Next step” button.
- Continue by filling in the delivery and invoice address. Fill in fields which are mandatory.
- Make other choices e.g. choose your gift. Alternatively add an order notice.
- By clicking on the “Send order” button you can send a request for making your order. You will be informed about the result of the process.
- If you choose the online payment just follow by the payment form.
- That's it, now you can look forward to the goods. Thank you for shopping with us;-).
It is possible to deliver the order at a specified time?
We cannot influence the precise time of the delivery. The precise time depends on the courier company, so if you have special requirements please contact the courier company.
It is possible to deliver goods in one country and invoice to another country?
Due to law reasons we cannot invoice to one country and deliver to another country. Invoice and delivery country must be the same.
Can I cancel my order?
The order can be canceled no later than the day preceding the date of dispatch of the order, provided that the expedition process has not started yet i.e. the order is not in the state expedition or finished.
When will you return the payment to my credit card in case of a cancellation or a reduction of value of my order?
Your payment is only booked at the time of placing your order if you pay by credit card. We take the payment to our account at the time of shipment. If you cancel or reduce the value of your order before the shipment then this money never arrives on our account. It depends on the speed of your bank, when the sum will be seen as available in your account.
Has my payment by bank transfer been credited to your account?
You can check this in the details of your order. You will find the link to the details in the mail with the order confirmation. If we received your payment you will find the exact date of the receipt of your payment there.
Do I have to mention my phone number?
The telephone number, which we require to be filled in is necessary for the transport company (delivering your order) and in case of order communication e.g. availability of the products.
How quickly will my order be sent?
The expedition process is dependent on goods availability. If all products from the order are in stock and there is no need to wait for the payment (if you use for example online payments), then we send goods usually till 24 hours after receiving your order. An order notice which is made by a customer can delay automatic order process, because we have to process the notice.
If you are in a hurry, just choose:
- online payment
- stock items
Goods which is not in stock is ordered at the manufacturer or supplier.
Is registration required?
We do not require the registration of the customer unless you want to use cash on delivery payment method.
I forgot my password, what shall I do?
If you forgot your password just click on the “Forgotten password?” link. Then we will send you the link for changing your password. You will be able to make a new password.
Can I get a discount on the goods?
In case you want to order goods in huge quantities, especially in large quantities from one item, please contact us by email.
Do you work as a wholesale?
Yes, you can find more information here.
What are the opening hours in the warehouse?
The opening hours are every workday (in the Czech republic), you can find precise opening hours at the contact page .
Additional information about products versions (variants)
The product page contents also additional information about products availability and transport.
- in stock - the version is in stock, the order for this product is usually sent till 24 hours at workdays
- till … days - the version is not in stock, it is usually available till the number of days, which are mentioned on the web
- date e.g. Aug 21, 2018 - first date, when the version is available
- sold out - the version is sold out completely it will not be available anymore
- on request - the version is temporarily sold out, we will write you the availability on your request
- special - the product/version is discounted bellow our standard price level
- new - the product/version has recently been published
- set - if you buy this product together with the products, which are publish together with this one, then we will make a discount for this product for you