I declare that I am acquainted with the Personal Data Processing Policy.
Don't have an account?
Language
Čeština
Slovenčina
English
Deutsch
Currency
Czech crown (CZK)
Euro (EUR)
United States dollar (USD)
Country
United Kingdom
Choose different country
info@efloorball.net +44 117 205 0170
Payment
Available payment methods depend on the selected shipping.
Payment Price
Bank Transfer (advance invoice) 0 €
Credit / debit card online 0 €
Shipping
Shipping for country: United Kingdom
Shipping Price Free shipping from
DHL 13.24 € 232.80 €
GLS 12.31 € 194.00 €
Post - bussiness parcel From 33.55 €
EMS - express post From 36.86 €
EUR
Language
Čeština
Slovenčina
English
Deutsch
Currency
Czech crown (CZK)
Euro (EUR)
United States dollar (USD)
Country
United Kingdom
Choose different country
0 Qty
0 €
Display categories

Salming Q5 X-shaft KZ TC 3° JR

Floorball Stick

  • Season: 2017/2018
  • Flex: 32mm
  • Grip: X3M Grip PRO
  • Sticks material: Lightweight carbon fiber
  • Handling shape: Round
  • Blade name: Quest5
  • Blade Hardness: Medium
  • IFF Certification: yes
  • Weight: 230g
  • shaft type: curved
  • Carbon content: 60 % carbon / 40 % glass fiber
Color Blade hooking Stick length Availability Price
blue / pinkRight hand below87cm (=97cm) till 4 days

71.75 € Recommended retail price: 96.96 €

Description

Used technologies

60% Carbon a 40% Glassfibre - the content of carbon is 60% and the remaining 40% consists of glass fibers. Due to the presence of glass fibers a shaft is slightly heavier than shafts containing only carbon fibers.

XShaft™ - The X-shaft design is slimmer than the regular curved shafts and it has a refined slimmer KickZone area. The X-shaft KickZone has an extreme whip effect with an amazing shooting accuracy. The X-shaft is named by X which is located on the shaft under a grip.

KickZone™ - is developed to provide an increased whip-effect meaning that the shaft when bent is kicking back faster and thereby hitting the ball with greater power creating increased ball speed.

TipCurve™ - is exactly what the name says - a curve at the tip end of the shaft creating an optimized angle towards the floor surface and the ball - resulting in harder shots without having to bend the blades heel part. TipCurve is available in 2°, 3° and 5°.

Blade

Quest 5 - Salming Quest 5 is a new blade for the season 2016/2017. The best characteristics of the previous blades of series Quest merged and formed blade Quest 5. Blade has a concavity for its entire length (most accentuated at model Quest 2), in the middle of blade there is the Sweet Spot (also at the blade Quest 3) and last but not least the blade has a thicker frame (such as blade Quest 1).

The weight of the blade is 75 g, it is lighter than the models Quest 2 and Quest 3.

The blade is great for slap shots, we recommend it more likely for technical attackers.

The blade includes the following technological elements:

  • SWEET SPOT - Shooting precision design construction. Very similiar to Quest 1 or Quest 3.

  • TRIDENT TECHNOLOGY™ - Unsurpassed shaft-to-blade power transmission. It allows to produce more powerful shots.

  • THICKER FRAME - Added torsional stiffness.

  • SINGLE CAVITY PLUS™ - One single horizontal cavity along the entire blade area - 7,2mm

Blade Hardness

Endurance™ Exceptional durability, low friction and fantastic playing characteristics. This is the standard material used on most Salming sticks.

Please Note! Heat blade prior to assembly and hooking - use warm water or heating gun.

Grip

X3M Pro - Salming X3M Pro Grip with a good sweat absorption. Thicker wrapping provides a softer feeling when holding a stick. The grip is not perforated.

This website uses cookies in order to be able to provide its services. By continuing to the site, you are agreeing to their use. To find out more, including the information on how to remove and disable them, click here .