Few years ago, floorball brands introduced long bags, so that the floorball players could pack all their equipment to one place. There was no need to wear a separate bag with a stick and the rest of the equipment (such as suits, clothes, towels, etc.) in the bag. This long bag has been called toolbag and it became very popular. Many players consider it as the indispensable part of the floorball player.
The problem - toolbag is pretty bulky
Many floorball players already have a toolbag, but they have definitely met with some space problems as in a changing room, car or at home. We don't have to forget about scoliosis or uneven shoulders which might be caused by wearing a toolbag on the one shoulder. There is a good solution - just use the stickbag and the backpack or bag on the back. We do not have to forget about the special toolbag which is intended to be worn on both shoulders - LEXX Schweiz
In last two years the interest in toolbags is weeker and some players are coming back to an old stickbag with bag. The backpacks are also a popular solution popula, because they are very comfortable to wear and ergonomic.
- Stickbag FLOORBEE ShotGun is a quality and a modern stickbag for the bargain price.
- Stickbag Salming Pro Tour is the bag with a thermo pocket, which protects sticks from the outside temperature. It takes up to 7 sticks.
Duffel bag and backpack examples:
- Salming Pro Tour Duffel bag is a large bag which can serve as a backpack, very comfortable to wear.
- Zone floorball bag EYECATCHER medium is a large versatile bag with many pockets. It can be used also as a backpack, shoulder bag and also as a handbag.
- Backpack Fat Pipe STICK BACK PACK is a backpack which has built-in a stickbag on the side. 2 in 1 - Great upgrade!
- Toolbag LEXX Schweiz is a great toolbag which has two straps as a classic backpack. It's firm and very comfortable to wear and handle.
- Toolbag OxDog G4 black / silver is two-chamber toolbag made of resistant material which can be worn as a backpack.
What is your experience with the bags for floorball? Can you ride a bike with a toolbag? :-)
Share your experience with us on the social networks!