A New season is coming and Unihoc has prepared a lot of interesting news for you! Even this season, Unihoc is betting on a successful design, an instantly recognizable, clean look that distinguishes the Unihoc products from the others on the market. A design and colors, they look as elegant as you wish for the new Unihoc collection. For an easier and clearer this season focus, Unihoc uses a new graphic icon for the floorball stick specification. The same icon applies to the blades, especially since it is now launching a brand new blade material called TITAN PP.
What is TITAN PP?
The new polypropylene material Titan PP is a super-hard, low-friction blade material against the floor surface. Unihoc comes with this material for a better ball feeling and a blade weight reduction. It is a brand new blade material that has been developed and tested during the past season. It is a thicker and stiffer version of PP (polypropylene). The blade has high torsional stiffness while maintaining its low weight. This material is what was missing in the Unihoc collection. There are three blades made of this material:
Since Unihoc believes that the polypropylene material Titan PP will be the hit of this season, Unihoc has also released the floorball sticks: TITAN SERIES, so Unihoc will sell the following types of floorball Unihoc:
- Unihoc Epic Titan Miracle light 26
- Unihoc Unity Titan Miracle Light 29
- Unihoc EPIC TITAN Top Light II 24 white
- Unihoc SONIC TITAN 29 white/green
- Unihoc SONIC TITAN Curve 2.0º 26 white
- Unihoc UNITY TITAN Top Light II 26 black
The material composition of the shaft affects the balance and weight of the rod, and therefore Unihoc offers a wide range of shaft options for all types of players. The last year in December, it expanded its existing technology to include CARBSKIN technology. Since it was a success with players, Unihoc has included this technology in its repertoire since the new season. CarbSkin is the range of lightest floorball sticks on the market that fully replaces TexTreme with its weight, plus added strength. An overview of Unihoc technologies can be seen below:
- Composite - A special composite of fiberglass composite material ensures high shaft resistance and long life.
- Bamboo - A bamboo stick created with step power technology, which brings several benefits to the final product. Its ingenious yet simple design made it possible to create an extremely lightweight rod that retains the high flexural strength of the fire.
- FeatherLight - The technology of folding the individual components of the stick so that the resulting weight is as low as possible and thus one of our lightest sticks.
- TopLight, TopLight II (TL) - TL is one of the lightest and the most popular floorball stick by Unihoc.
- Super Top Light (STL) - uses new production methods to reduce the total weight of floorball sticks. The combination of new extremely lightweight carbon fiber with the STL concept creates straight and curved sticks with the lowest possible weight.
- Carbskin - Carbon fiber weaving technology used for the production of this stick, moves the scale of the light floorball sticks to a pretty new level! Utilizing a new, modern floorball sticks construction and its combination with thinner material, UNIHOC has been able to improve its strength and resistance to unattainable levels in the light floorball sticks segment.
U5 PRO shoes
Unihoc is also releasing a new model of the shoes - the new U5 PRO model of shoes in blue, pink, gray and white to complement the Unihoc footwear range. This new shoe model equipped with increased cushioning and stability is ideal the best players who really want to move forward.
Goalie Equipment INFERNO / KEEPER
Last but not least, we have to mention the Inferno goalie equipment in its new black finish or in turquoise-white light neon-yellow lightweight version. The quality of these products is one of the best on the market. Both the pants and the jersey are easily breathing, comfortable and allows you to make a professional performance.
Toolbags. Backpacks and bags
The new toolbags, backpacks and bags are in a very attractive black-red design, where the Unihoc logo is displayed in red. These are high quality products are easily to wear. The bags are also cleverly designed for efficient use while having an attractive design.
Limited Edition RE7 and GLNT
Unihoc presents a limited edition stick Epic RE7 STL 27, named after a Swedish national team member Rasmus Enström and a limited edition stick Unihoc Epic GLNT Top Light 26, named after a Swedish national team member Alexander Galante Carlström.